Fully automatic function lets you recover, vacuum, leak test, charge, and then walk away.
Combines simple operation with superior accuracy. The 34988 recovers, recycles, evacuates,
leak tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately. Automatic operation means less
attention is needed!
• Fully-Automatic Function:
Program to recover, vacuum, leak test, and charge without operating panel valves.
• Automatic Dye Inject:
Gives the user the ability to use the machine to inject UV dye into a vehicle's A/C system.
• Automatic Oil Measure & Inject:
The machine will automatically determine how much lubrication oil needs to be injected back into the A/C system based on how much oil was taken out during recovery.
• A/C System Flush:
Flushes a vehicle's A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating a residual oil or other liquid.
• Save & Print before and after service data:
Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle, and print this information to provide to a customer.
• Indicator light and notification alarm:
Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
• Oil Inject: Less than 1% cross-contamination.
• Refrigerant & Oil Database: For North American market vehicles 1994 - 2008.
• Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation; informs of possible leak.
• Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
• Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it's time to change supply tank; no monitoring required.
• Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 minutes, programmable up to 99 minutes. "Remaining time" is displayed.
• Display: Multilingual
• Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high-side, low-side, or both.
• Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
Must be Purchased with Ship Pass