Product DescriptionIN STOCK NOW!
Features and Benefits:
- POWER – An industry leading 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque from a tool weighing only 6.8 lbs
- DURABILITY – High power Lithium-Ion battery with all-metal drive train and reinforced housing
- COMFORT – Optimized balance combined with ergonomic handle and rubber over-molded grip
- Includes (2) 20v Lithium-Ion batteries and battery charger featuring an auxiliary USB port and carry case
- Backed up by Ingersoll Rand’s industry leading 1-2-3 Warranty
Only Ingersoll Rand could create a cordless impact wrench that matches the power of its industry leading air tool. Powered by a new high power Lithium-Ion battery, the W7150 delivers 1,100 ft/lbs. of Nut Busting Torque. Durability is built into the design with an all-metal drive train and a reinforced housing that will stand up to the toughest jobs. Comfort is optimized with an ergonomic handle and rubber grip feature. The high capacity battery charger delivers charges in less than an hour and has a built -in USB port. All backed by IR's industry leading 1-2-3 IQv Warranty.