The 17-gallon low-profile oil drain fits under most trucks, allowing for the fast, efficient collection and transfer of used oil and antifreeze. Designed to meet the demands of the heavy-duty truck service facility, this versatile unit features three methods of emptying, including gravity drain, suction pump or air evacuation.
- Only 9" high
- Rugged steel construction
- Heavy-duty 6" industrial casters for easy maneuvering around the shop
- 38" T-handle folds down flat for storage
- Expanded metal shield reduces splash that occurs when oil drains from a higher than normal vehicle
- 10-gallon capacity upper reservoir prevents overflow from large-volume vehicles
- 1/4" breather tube speeds draining
- One Year Warranty
Size 48"l x 25"w x 9'h
Air Evacuating Kit (Included)
This oil drain is a self-evacuating drain when used with the self-evac kit. Using regular shop air, oil is easily transferred from the drain to the storage receptacle. Kit includes air regulator and safety relief valve, 10' evacuation hose, drain plug and mounting hardware.
Must be purchased with Ship Pass